Saturday 18 April 2009

What I Love

What I love:
  • Husband
  • Baby
  • Dog (not all the time, but he still makes the list)
  • Trees (don't know why but I have always been very attracted to trees - not sexually)
  • Bodies of water
  • Husband's body in water
  • Sleep (this has been added to my list only since Baby)
  • The Girls (my two best girl friends, we have been friends since 9th grade)
  • Flying in the window seat
  • The way the sun makes rivers look like liquid gold when you are looking down from a plane
  • Dancing
  • Singing while driving alone
  • Driving fast
  • Spaghetti with tomato sauce, garlic bread, Cesear salad, and a glass of red wine
  • Shoes
  • Purses
  • Walking in the woods
  • Floating in the ocean
  • Really long showers 
  • Days when my idea of make-up is more than sunglasses and my idea of a hair-do is not a hat


No comments:

Post a Comment